ENROLLMENT EVENTS: Join us for one or all of these upcoming enrollment events.
READY TO PURSUE ENROLLMENT FOR YOUR CHILD?
FOLLOW OUR EASY ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
Contact the Director of Admissions for inquiries – 216-421-0700 or send an email. Join us for our Open House on Wednesday, November 3rd at 5:30 p.m. Schedule individual tours on Saturday, November 7th, by calling the school.
- Complete the online Prospective Student Form.
- Schedule a visit to observe in the classroom and meet with the Director of Admissions.
- Complete and submit your child’s application AND student profile form with the appropriate application fee.
- Schedule an interview/visit for your child.
FORMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
- Cleveland Montessori Application Form
- Primary Student Profile OR
- Elementary / Middle School Student Profile
ENROLLMENT PROCESS DETAILS AND FEES:
Applications are accepted year round. Admissions interviews for fall enrollment generally occur in February and March. Parents are encouraged to attend one of our Open House events in Fall (October/November) or Winter (January/February).
Acceptance is determined by the child’s developmental readiness and the parents’ or guardians’ understanding of the Montessori Approach. Applicants are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Applications are accepted year-round. Mid-year enrollment is possible if space is available.
Students Transferring From Other Schools:
Student applicants at the Kindergarten, Elementary, and Middle School levels must provide their records from previous schools prior to enrollment decisions being made. The student must also complete a full one or two day visit in the classroom. Once accepted, parents are required to attend a series of Parent Orientation workshops to gain valuable understanding of the role you play and the partnership that must be developed between parent and school on behalf of your child.
- $50 application fee for primary, elementary and middle school grades
- $500 registration fee to secure child’s space, once accepted
All fees are non-refundable.
The first six weeks of school for new students are considered a trial period for parents and the school. If concerns about the child’s ability to respond to the Montessori Environment arise, the school or family may decide to withdraw the child. The annual tuition commitment takes effect after the trial period.
Because the Montessori program is based on a three-year cycle of development for the child and a continuing relationship with one classroom teacher, we ask parents to make a three-year commitment for their child to complete the primary or elementary program.